Thursday, November 13, 2008

First update of us


Here we go I am learning so give me a few times to figure this out. Any how April said we could have a blog if I was the one that updated it and all of that. So here it goes. We are a happy growing family. April is going to school to learn how to decorate our house (not that see really needs it, she just likes it). I am going to school to learn (don't know about what exactly yet). The baby (baby Brimhall, hopefully Champ Brimhall if April will let me) Is now about 3 inches long and weighs as much as a letter. Hopefully he grows a little bigger in the next 6 months so we can play when he comes out. April has been pretty sick with him in there I think it is because he moves around as much as I do. I am working as much as I can and April is too.
I will continue to post and update and add pictures as they come.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I was wondering when you two would get a blog, very cute. Blake, you're going to make a great, fun Daddy! I really like the name you picked out for your blog name. I should make a family blog, too. I'll especially be able to use it when we move away. April, I hope you get feeling better soon!

Angie said...

P.S. You should email everyone in the family to let them know you have a blogspot...

Unknown said...

Wow, Blake and April. This is wonderful. I am so thrilled that you now have a blogspot... What a wonderful way to keep up with things. Blake, thanks so much for caring enough to do this. I am so happy that you are such an excited Daddy! I love you both. You are wonderful!