Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth

Okay, so I got a birthday gift from my mother-in-law this morning (don't worry my birthday is still about a month away, she is just really on top of things). Anyway it just got me thinking about our trip to disneyland coming up soon! When I say "our" I mean the keith/ Kim Brimhall Family. As there Christmas gift they are taking all there kids and grandkids to Disneyland!!! How Cool?!?!!! I'm soooo excited its going to be awesome!!! Probably the reason I'm excited most is because I will get to ride ALL THE RIDES I want to this time! Last time I went I was 4 months pregnant with Maycee and was advised not to go on any big rides.... How lame! Go to disneyland and not get to go on the rides!! Well not this time, I'm going to enjoy it all!!
Here are some pictures of our last trip to Disneyland....

I had to put this one in because I feel sorry for myself.... I didn't get to go on the big rides but I did get the highest score on the Buzz Lightyear ride and also the new Toy Story Mania ride.... I even beat Blake, I was so proud :)

Okay my computer is being lame and won't allow me to add anymore pictures right now....but you saw the important one right??

28 more days then Disneyland HERE WE COME!......again :)

No comments: