Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ooo I love the way you...

I LOVE BLAKE!!!

I love the way that he loves Maycee!

Just the last few days I have really noticed how much he really loves his little girl! I mean it has always been obvious, but lately its just been really profound. It is so amazing to see! These two love playing together!!! Only Blake can get her to actually LAUGH! I love to hear her laugh, and I love that Blake can get her to do it. She loves her dad so much!

Today I was getting ready to leave for work and Blake called to let me know that he was on the way home. He said that he wanted Maycee to stay with him while I went to work. I was kinda surprised. You could tell he really wanted her there, not just to give me a break.

I am just so greatful that I am blessed with such a loving husband that loves me and our little girl! I am excited to see the two become even better friends when the new baby gets here.

I love you Blake!

2 comments:

k_kbrimhall said...

You are certainly blessed. Maycee is a lucky little girl to have a daddy like him. Isn't it nice to know he cares. Ah life is good.

Angie said...

Cute! Just don't get too jealous when it looks like she loves him more than you... both our kids prefer Duane. Kinda sad for me, I guess, but I'm grateful he's such a great dad for them to love him so much! Aren't you finishing work soon?!