Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Still not convinced... but we are rollin with it!

Well had my ultra sound yesterday :) wasn't to impressed with the tech :( I mean, I had Blake and Maycee in there plus my mother and younger sister came. This was the first time Rachel had ever seen an ultra sound done and the tech was just a DUD!!! She didnt explain anything and when you asked a question she gave the shortest answer she could and was back to her business. She just didn't make it enjoyable at all.... Oh well..... not alot I can do about it.

The tech of coarse checked for the gender (since we did not get a "for sure" answer from the doctor) and unfortunately we got the same response form the tech. "Well, im not really seeing a whole lot going on down there..... it looks like its a girl." Not very reassuring AT ALL!!!! However, we have heard that twice now from two different resources so odds are ITS A GIRL!!!! (there still is that very slim doubt in my mind, hopefully that will pass.... Im just terrified that I will have been "bonding" with a girl for 9 months and then they hand me a boy..... that would be really hard for me I think)

ANOTHER GIRL THOUGH.... How exciting!! Blake and I are really happy about it. We are excited for Maycee to have a little sister that she can be best buds with (hopefully) and that we can dress them with matching outfits and stuff :) Plus we already have a ton of pink so financially that is better for us :)

Anyway, with the good news out of the way lets move on to some more good news.....

I promised a prize for the person that picked the correct gender :)

19 out of 30 of you picked GIRL in the post that I did a while ago but I only picked 1 lucky winner from the hat! That winner is ....... drum roll please.............

ASHLEY KELEPOLO!!!!!

Congratulations you have won a NEW SONIC GIFT CARD with the amount of 5 dollars attached! (You have a Sonic in Egar right?)

Better luck to the rest of you next time :)

2 comments:

k_kbrimhall said...

We like girls, girls are great! Besides Kadee Kim is a good name!!!

Angie said...

Well, fun! I meant to ask you on the phone today if you'd had your next ultrasound, but kept forgetting.
Excited for this little girl in your tummy.
BTW, I think the tech was just new and didn't want to get too involved with you all because she was afraid of all your questions.