Friday, November 11, 2011

Didn't make the cut

Its that time of year again! I got my girls all dressed up and took them outside for some pictures for this years Christmas card...

Here is was you will NOT be seeing on the card...



"CHEESE"
Can you see her saying it?
She is trying so hard to get the word right that she forgot to really smile :)
Look how BEAUTIFUL her hair is!!! Jealous!


"Kiss"
I told her to kiss the tree...
looks like she is getting ready to take a bite!


"No way"
This little cutie kept throwing her hands up in front of the camera like, "Don't you dare take a picture of me!" but as you can see her smile was saying otherwise...


"Hands up!"
again
Anyone recognize the outfit she is wearing???
Probably not.... so i'll just tell you.... Its the same thing Maycee wore for our Christmas cards last year! (what can I say, I like green)
This little girl is growing like a weed, and is much much bigger than Maycee was at Lydia's age.



"and again..."



"Look what my tongue can do"
I don't know what Maycee was thinking... do you?


"Almost"
Cute girls, crappy backround

And thats it!!!
(I mean I took alot more but I didn't want to bore you)

Ironically the very first picture I took turned out the best, you can enjoy it in a few weeks :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

April, Maycee's hair is drop dead gorgeous!!!!! I cannot even believe how beautiful and long it is!!!!! I love little Lydia's hands going up in the air, up in the air, up in the air! She looks so happy! You are so on the ball to be getting the Christmas cards ready now!!! As usual, I am impressed!!!

Unknown said...

If these are the pictures that didn't make it, I cannot wait to see the ones that did!!!!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!!

Angie said...

Do you think mom will come back again and post another comment? She's a great Grandma that loves her grand children, isn't she.
It's funny cause you were giving all the reason's each of the pictures would not make it to the Christmas card, but I just kept seeing cute little girls. They are adorable!
I'm sure the card will look great! I'm excited to see it :-)

Sharon said...

You really do have 2 adorable girls! :)

k_kbrimhall said...

They are so cute! I can't believe Maycee's hair! So cute! And that Lydia is so adorable. Can't wait to see them. It seems it has been forever!

KristinaKendal said...

I miss you guys so much. I love the pictures. Maycee and Lydia are so stinkin cute. Im jealous of Maycee's hair.