Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Well, no pictures of the girls in their costumes yet but I have everything else from yesterday...
Betty's birthday was the 28th but it worked out better for us to celebrate it on Halloween. We had a yummy soup night next door at the Browns!

5 choices: Cream of Broccoli (Blake)
Potatoe n veggie (Megan)
Pumpkin Curry (Megan)
Chessy Tomatoe (Betty)
Clam Chowder (Betty)

and we ate our soup in these...
Betty surprised us all with a great costume!
All the kids got a kick out of her hat, it danced and sang songs...

Megan (Brown) made thses really cute bats that we hung on the ceiling aorund the table

We shared alot of laughs through out the night...
in this foto I told the guys to smile add this is what I got...
I think the pumpkin bread bowls and soup are going to become a Halloween traditon.

And are pumpkins this year...
Blake's
and
April's
I feel like I was slacking this year on my pumpkin, but oh well... next year! :)
All in all we had a great Halloween Holiday :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

How neat! I love the pumpkin bread bowls! What a great idea! Every year though? Isn't it enough work to just get your kids dressed for Halloween?... lol.
It was nice to finally see a picture of Betty. She looks like a real nice lady. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween.
See you soon in AZ!!!!

BABrimhall said...

Ya, I think I can handle the "pumpkin" bread bowls once a year. Its just once a year :) And I think I want to do it like Vaughn and Kindra do pie night for thanksgiving, always on the eve of Halloween. That way I am not conflicting with trick-or-treating. Can't wait to see all of your Halloween fun!

k_kbrimhall said...

Love the pictures.....it was fun to see Betty. I think your pumpkin bread bowls look fabulous! I love that you guys are doing so well there! Life is great!

Unknown said...

Ah! Once again, you are amazing! Where do you get all of the energy to pull all of that off? Incredible! What wonderful family traditions! I want to come to the next one! Yum!