Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me



Life has just been so great lately! I am leaning so many new things and just as cute as ever. I love to play with my mom and dad, we do so many fun things together. Dad was told to play some games with me so mom could finish cleaning the kitchen. This is how he decided to play. He took the cushions of the couch and tried to barricade me out of the kitchen.....it didn't work.


This is the toy that Santa got me for Christmas, I have finally figured out how to use it. I love to push it in circles around the room. If it falls over I let mom and dad know to pick it back up, with my high pitched squeal, so that I can keep cruising around the room.

A few weeks ago Grandpa Keith and Grandma Kimmy decided to come down and go 4 wheeling. It was a blast and I loved to ride in the rhino with my cousin Ryker. After I woke up from one of my naps I saw Gradma Kimmy walking funny. Mommy said that she tipped the quad over while I was sleeping in the rhino. Momma said she bruised her hip pretty bad. Luckily my cousin Camden had his helmet on when it happen. He was ridding with Grandma Kimmy, and was so brave not to cry after they fell over.


Daddy isn't always home to play with me while mom does dishes so I get to help a lot of the time. While mommy unloads the plates I make sure the silverware and small utensils are extra clean.










I keep mom busy with baths. I like my food all over my face when I eat.


I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent me to live with such great parents! I love being with them and I Know they love being with me

-Maycee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blake and April,
What a wonderful, sweetheart you have. She such a blessing to all of us. Her little smile and go, go personality is an inspiration. Thanks for sharing her adorable pictures. She will love looking at these when she gets older too!

Love always,
Mom

Sharon said...

I love this post! She is so cute! I hope you and Blake are doing as well as Maycee is!

Love, Sharon

Larry and Karri said...

Maycee you are SO CUTE!!!! --and what a good helper with the dishes! I loved all your photos. You have awesome parents too. :)

The Russell Bustle said...

The video is so cute! When she turns and smiles at you.... It's like life just couldn't get any better, am I right? Of course I'm right. I fell in love with 6 of those little creatures. She's adorable!