Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is what it looks like when...



This is what it looks like when.....

Your husband can finally drive his own car to work again.
(Blake had been using mine for the last month because his was not available)



both babies don't fit in the back.



You really want beans for lunch but your can opener is not working.


You have a CUTIE (clementine) for a CUTIE (maycee)


All you friends get together and go to the lake...


You have a finger in your mouth.


The guys cook dinner.


Blake goes fishing.


Lydia is trying to get out of the wind.


You CUT your hair!


You have oreo's in your teeth.
You eat 3 oreo's at once!


You have spit up down your shirt.


The men are at priesthood session.
You decide you want to play "Just Dance" with heels on.



Dad brings home a "bumbo" from work and both these girls want to sit in it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! What great pictures! Thanks so much for taking the time to take and post them. They are wonderful! What great memories!

Jenny said...

I love your hair!!

k_kbrimhall said...

Oh it all looks so fun! The Mickelson girls have great legs and great shoes!!!!! Thanks for sharing. And so glad you got your car back!!!

abby said...

YEAH for the CAR! And just dance in heels, you've got to be kidding I have a hard time just keeping up with my girls! However, I think that sounds like a fabuloooous idea to do while they are at priesthood.

Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

Hey! You have the cutest little family! :)

Okay, you need to email me. I bought a door that I want to use for the sign, so we need to chat about my vinyl needs :). I'm excited for it! sandjwestern@gmail.com

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Yes you April won! Just send me a message and let me know. :)