Monday, June 13, 2011

Man's best friend

Its said that a Man's best friend is a dog.

Blake has been telling me for a while that one of these days he is just going to come home with a dog....

AND WELL....





























It has not happened yet. But that sure is a cute little puppy!....... Maybe someday

What about a womans best friend? Some say Chocolate... another's say diamonds... for Ruth Mickelson it is... SHOES!!!

If anyone knows Ruth, they know that she LOVES SHOES!

So I did her some vinyl for her car...


It says, " Shoes can change a girls life!"


Complete with several high heels...
The car was dirty when I took the picture :( But its clean now, thanx to our sweet brother Dallin. The picture doesn't do the shoes justice, the sun was to bright. They are hot pink, light pink and gold! Loved it!!!

3 comments:

Thinking of you.... said...

I love it! Tooooo Coooool!

Thinking of you.... said...

Hey What is going on with my Computer! That was my comment. MoM Brimhall

Thinking of you.... said...

Whew.....I was really confused! I thought maybe Brandon got on my this morning and posted something!

April, LOVE the vinyl! Ruth has some HOTT shoes!!!!!!!!!!