Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lately...



Lately, these girls have been so much fun to play with!!!



Lydia ALWAYS has a smile to show off



Maycee too!!

Or should I say TWO!!

Everything for Maycee is all about 2. She knows she is growing up and she likes it.
She is always weraing my shoes all over, it is so fun!
She is always jumping off everything, and she does pretty good too! Here she is jumping off the tv stand. Look at that air and she lands on her 90% of the time. Am I a bad parent for encouraging this?
Notice Kung Fu Panda on in the back round. This is a big deal at our house. She always asks to watch this or Despicable Me, which she calls "Gru". She wont sit down and watch the whole
thing, its like she just wants it on. As back round noise or something.

She likes being the big sister. She wants Lydia to enjoy everything she does. Here she is trying to let Lydia have a turn with the vacuum.
Lydia loves to play with her sister!



My little Lydia is totally "by the book".
The DAY she was 4 months old, she rolled over.
The DAY she was 5 months old, she got her first tooth.
I predict...
The DAY she is 6months old she will be sitting (unassisted)
7 months, crawling...

We will see??

Here she is with her cousin, the Miss kimee Tink.
They are 2 months apart. Kimee is a little bean and Lydia is chunkiness!
(look at the difference in head size!)

Speaking of heads....
Check out this one!

Say Hello to a brother of mine, Dallin Mickelson.

If you haven't met Dallin before, you are missing out. He is a neat guy. Notice the funny purple cape Dallin is sporting. I have been bugging Dallin to let me cut his hair for over a year! If you
know Dallin you know he likes to wear his hair long, always has. I have really been talking up the missionary hair cut for a while, we all have. I finally convinced him of it. I hand a pretty good angle I think. I told him, lets do it the day after school gets out and then if you absolutely can't stand it, you can grow it back out before school starts again. He took the bait. So here we are with the purple-hair-cuttin'-cape.

He was a good sport for letting me take pictures.

More than half way!

Finished Product!

And he was happy about it!!!

Once it was all done I looked at him and said, "Hey, you look like a celebrity!"
Compare these pictures...


Totally alike if you ask me!

We are getting ready for camping soon.
Can't wait to see everyone!


4 comments:

The Russell Bustle said...

Your little girls are so dang cute! But I have to comment about the brother! oooooo baby! He is a cutie, especially with the hair cut, it makes him look more mature and in charge/well kept. Very Handsome and yes he does look like the celebrity, even more hansome with those dimples!

k_kbrimhall said...

Your girls are so adorable!!!! Love them so much. They are so much fun. And like Aunt Kristi just have to say Dallin......that hair cut is so......vvvvvvavoom! You look grown up, like you know who you are. I like it ....alot! Good choice....to have it cut! Hope you like it too.

Unknown said...

I love your girls smiles! They are so cute! My favorite picture is Maycee jumping from the T.V. stand, and landing on her feet. What a champion she is! Next time I come over, I want to watch her do it in person!
Thanks so much for cutting Dallin's hair! It is so nice to be able to see his eyes when I'm looking at him. He is still the confident and happy son, even with his hair cut! He really does look like that celebrity! Wow! I'm sure he would make it into a look alike contest! Thanks for being an awesome Mom and sister!

Carly said...

Hahaha. That's funny. Your brother, Dallin, reminds me of my brothers sometimes. And it's funny you said celebrity cuz before I saw the actor's pic (I can't remember his name) I thought Dallin looked like Justin Timberlake. lol.