Friday, June 29, 2012

BIG Annoucement!!!

One of my favorite holidays is Independence Day!  I love the fireworks, the food, and I love my Country! So.... like any other holiday.... I thought, 
"This would be a great excuse to dress the girls up!" ....and boy girl did I!!!! 

This time of year was also exciting for us for another reason and the girls want to tell you about it!!!

See how happy they are to share the news...

Maycee...

and Lydia...

Are going to be.....

The best "sisters" too....



Get ready.... Here it comes!!!

remove your hats... and drum roll please....





















Girl #3 is on the way!!! Maycee is excited! Mommy is super excited!  Lydia has no idea whats going on and Daddy is.... happy.... could be more happy.... but is happy....

8 comments:

Angie said...

How fun is your house going to be in 12 years?! Love it! You're the best mom for girls! They are always done up so cute! Blake, have you lost hope of getting a male in the home? I'm not sure I'll ever have another girl at our house... even the cat is a boy, well, at least he used to be.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for all of you!!! I know Blake loves his girls!!! He is great Daddy to girls!!! Perhaps someday he will be a great Dad to boys too!!! What a beautiful way of showing us what you are having!!! The hairbows and their clothes are adorable!!! You are a great daughter Mom!!!

The Brimhall Family said...

How fun! Can't wait! Congratulations!

Caskie Jill said...

Yea!!!! You make such cute girls!!!! We are so excited for you!

The Russell Bustle said...

Happy! 3 GIRLS!!! Blake is going to be so taken care of by 4 women in the house. Congratulations! We're very happy for you!

k_kbrimhall said...

Hey this is Ashley...I'm super duper excited for you! Blake you are the best girld dad and April look how cute you always have your girls...of course its a girl. What is with our family.. Either its boys or girls or Chad and Caskie! I love it!

svstuartfam said...

That is so true! Either it's boys or girls! Hahaha! That is okay though. Three times the fun! I am so excited for you guys to have girl number 3! Happy 4th of July!

Sharon said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! It'll be 3 times the fun. :)